søndag 27. mars 2011

Dear readers from all over the world…

I am always surprised when I see that I have readers from all over the world – even though I don`t write anything in English!!! The red dots and hearts on my blog map tells me that my blog is read by people from all continents.

Picnik collage

I am so thankful that you choose to follow a blog from a country far north, which is written in a language far from your mother tongue.

Who are you?

tumblr_lcm9t41mH51qc7svso1_500_large

(I found the picture here)

I am so interested to know who you are, where you are from, why you follow my blog from time to time and do you have your own blog, perhaps?

It would be wonderful if you, dear stranger, left me a short comment to let me know who you are!

Do I know you?

Have I met you

on one of my travels?

tumblr_ligpzjU6GM1qd73kao1_500_large

(I found the picture here)

You will definitely make my day if you leave a comment!

Thank you so much for spending valuable moments at my blog!

1 kommentar:

  1. Alltid kjekt når gjester legg igjen eit lite "visittkort" :)
    Fårstår veldig godt at du har leserar frå alle kontinent.

    Du har kvardagstankar eg kjenner meg igjen i med vakre bilde til :)

    Så har me oversettingsprogram :) (skulle berre vore på nynorsk også)

    Ønskjer at mange legg igjen eit spor og så ønskjer eg deg ein fin dag :)

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legg att ei lita helsing til meg! Det set eg stor pris på!