søndag 16. september 2012

Where I live - a glimpse into my everyday life!

I have many readers from all over the world and sometimes they write to me asking if I can show some more pictures of where I live. Blogging hasn`t been a priority this summer, but there are still so many things I would like to show you!

This blogpost will be full of pictures from where I live to let you get a feeling of what it`s like in my corner of the world!


Everyday life is full of "have to do", duties and school work. Our ten year old loves doing her maths!

Beautiful roses; a present from my brother and sister-in-law on our 12th wedding anniversary.

L a v e n d e r - it`s not summer without it!


Weeds to some - beautiful flowers to me!

Rose petals - left overs from a beautiful bouquet from my husband!

Serenity a Friday night. Sun still shining through our living room window.

When our farm was up and running, manure came from this crane. Today it`s just a reminder of what used to be! 

Everything looks better with flowers!

This is where I read, knit and relax. The beautiful flower pot was a present from my brother and his family when I turned 40. It´s from Tine K - and I love it!

S p e c t a c u l a r   v i e w, right at our door step.


Our 5-year old was decorating the bathroom. She picked beautiful, pink Columbines (akeleie) and put in a toy vase. She was so pleased with herself!
Sometimes farm life is hard work. My wonderful and our daughters...


Friendly neighbors stopping by for some snack! Our kids loved the company!

Our youngest to the left and her cousin to the right. Telling secrets and giggling!

Our eldest loves being on the trampoline! 

Thank you for following me through bits and pieces of our daily life! Later I will post some pictures showing how we have restored our old barn!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du legg att ei lita helsing til meg! Det set eg stor pris på!